Automotive Website Designers Seattle
We specialize in affordable custom mobile responsive automotive website design for auto service & repair shops, dealerships & more.
If you own or operate a small car repair shop, automotive parts store, car or truck dealership we can design your next level mobile responsive website. Our expert automotive website designers have years of experience building online stores to sell anything from RV motor homes and boat propellers to auto parts and automotive detailing services.
One time cost with NO monthly maintenance fees!
When people search for a vehicle service and repair shop near them you want your auto repair shop, car detailing shop or auto dealership to be found and for them to contact your store.
With a new custom designed automotive focused website we can increase in-store visits, calls and online appointments for auto detailing, automotive sales, repairs and service.
Your Automotive Repair Shop or Auto Dealership Website Design Could Include:
– Pricing will vary based on your website design and inventory needs; estimates are required.
- A customized WordPress website theme with your logo and colors
- Searchable and sorted vehicle or parts inventory categories and products
- Custom data fields with room for unlimited details on unique autos or parts
- Multiple photo views as needed for each vehicle or part
- Custom contact lead generation form with vehicle details
- Schedule a test drive lead generation email with vehicle details
- Car repair and service scheduling forms
- Dealership services and brand information
- Vehicle parts information and sales
- Dealership or repair shop directions and maps
- Customer testimonials
- Staff information, certifications and photos
- Shop promotions or coupon page
- Multiple location support available for separate shops
- Social Media links included as provided by client
- A fully executed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy on all core pages with custom Meta Tags – Included
- Step by step directions for your Google business maps page if desired
- Submission directly to Google with Google account setup
- Google Business account setup assistance with Google Analytics installed and Google Search Console set up for website submission.
- All with NO required monthly maintenance fees!
One time cost with NO monthly maintenance fees!
— Common Questions Many of our Clients Have —
A well designed business website gives your repair shop legitimacy. More than 80% of consumers believe a business with a website is more credible. It’s also vital today to have a website that ties into your maps listings for mobile users to easily find your automotive shop’s address, phone number, reviews and more. Having a website will drive more customers because it will present a great first impression before they even drive up to your auto shop.
7 helpful steps in starting your own automotive website:
- Research & buy your domain
- Find a good website hosting provider
- Choose a good website builder like WordPress
- Plan out your pages/sitemap
- Take, organize and clearly label photos
- Write out original services text content for each page
- See all this & more on our New Website Tips Page
WordPress website builder with Elementor is a great solution. This comes with a number of built in, intuitive drag and drop widgets that are easy to learn without a ton of website building knowledge. WordPress with the Yoast plugin for example will give your website the base line Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to be found in Google. Be aware of free builders, or monthly cost builders such as WIX or Squarespace. They will get you up and running, but won’t provide the professional tools to get you found. If you’re serious about success – Get serious with your website building software.
There are a series of steps and number of components that generally go into any new website design. An all new small business website should take 2-3 months in all if you’re well organized. So planning – getting the domain, hosting, logo, photos together could be 2-4 weeks. Writing the text content possibly 3-4 weeks, and the actual website design another 3-4 weeks. Many of the steps can be done in tandem – look over our resource New Website Tips page to help you get organized.
Why You Need an Auto Repair Shop or Dealership Website:
– Potential customers are searching the internet every day for a well-respected automotive repair shop near them – you want them to find your shop. Drive more online car repair, services, auto sales or auto detailing appointments with a new mobile responsive website.
– If you want to capture more prospective customers to your dealership lot it’s essential that you have a professional and comprehensive website. We can offer you that with a custom website design that will drive online leads to your dealership to buy the car, truck, trailer, RV, boat or whatever type of vehicle you sell on your dealership lot.
– It’s all about see it before you buy it! Your customer wants to view a complete list of services, parts, propellers, vehicles or whatever your shop offers with details, prices and lots of great photos. By having a real time inventory database at your fingertips you can post new vehicles in minutes. You’ll be able to change details, upload new photos or add new parts as a shipment comes in to the shop. Our custom mobile websites put that power in your hands with NO required monthly maintenance fees.
– Make an impact on a small budget. We design affordable websites complete with built in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as a number one priority. Our years of SEO expertise will ensure your auto repair or dealership website ranks great in Google for those local customers that are searching for your vehicle, part or service. Every car, truck, RV, boat or part that is listed on your website gets custom title tags and descriptions to help visitors find your product over your competition.
– Email newsletters are an easy thing to add to help with your marketing. Sending past customers brief email updates or reminders for vehicle service can be a great way to stay in touch with your customer base and bring in repeat or referral business.
– We have helped a number of Seattle area automotive repair shops, auto detailing shops, boat propeller repair shops, and car dealerships to increase their local branding power by creating an exciting, informative and useful mobile website. Let us help your shop or dealership take that next step to increase your sales.
Our Pricing Snapshot
FREE! Consulting for all new clients
FREE! Written estimate with any consultation
FREE! Google account set up assistance with analytics
FREE! Google Business Maps page setup assistance
FREE! Website link to all our great clients on our Clients List
See Our Reviews
Have Website Questions?
"*" indicates required fields