Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Grow forward your small business and brand with a Seattle area focused search engine optimization specialists.
Website search engine optimization and marketing is an important part of a website’s post-design needs that is very often overlooked. There are also many parts of website optimization and marketing that need to be done together in order to be successful.
If you have an existing website we can do a FREE website review and look at SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for you at no cost – then provide cost estimates based on the website’s needs.
Website keyword building, keyword tracking, search engine submissions, SEO, SEM, social media, YouTube channel optimization, Google business maps listing, link building, link exchange can all be very confusing. We can help you make the important marketing decisions about what approach is right for your business website. Review below some of our baseline project packages that you may want to do for your website. Also review some of our client SEO success stories and testimonials.
SEO Package Samples
Existing Website Build or Rebuild of Meta Tags:
- Full Review of the home page and all top level pages and evaluation of website
- Update 10 current or new web pages
- Develop custom per page title tags
- Develop custom per page description tags
- Develop custom keyword suggestions for added keyword density in text content
- Meta tags are all based on client’s list of desired keywords and terms
Existing Web Page Content Updates:
- Review of 10 current or new web pages
- Review and adjustments to current web page text
Addition of alternate text for images to include keywords
- Review of H1 title tag and header text for keyword density
- Review of overall internal web page linking and link text
- Review and correction of any content keyword spamming
- Adjust keyword density in text content for improved on-page SEO
Website Keyword Tracking:
- Top 50 desired keywords/terms listed on a spread sheet
- List is based off of website and client’s target keyword/terms
- Tracked to top 50 ranking in Google to show increases or declines
- Spread sheet contains daily search volume to target high value terms better
- Spread sheet contains terms landing page URL to track changes
- Includes a cross check with client’s Google analytics top keywords if available
- Includes monthly website health review via
- Google Search Console
Suggested list of website changes emailed monthly
- Additional fees will be added to execute suggested changes.
- **Recommended with any Meta tag or web content updates.
Google Account Setup:
- Using the client’s Google account we will install
- Google Analytics into a current website. Client’s user access to the website files will be required.
- Set up client’s Google Analytics Dashboard for basic reporting
- An email or phone review of the dashboard will be provided
- Set up Google Search Console tools and submit XML sitemap
- Hand submit client’s home page to Google
- Coaching and review for Google Business Maps Listing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of YouTube Channel and Videos:
- Create a Title, Description and Tags for one YouTube Channel
- Create search engine information for up to 10 YouTube Videos posted on the channel by the client
- Develop custom per video title with keyword terms
- Develop custom per video descriptions with keyword terms and link if desired
- Develop custom per video keyword tags
Set each video’s base category based on content
- Requires direct access to client’s YouTube channel
*These items can be purchased and performed separately but depending on the website we recommend all these items are done together for optimal results.
Our Pricing Snapshot
FREE! Consulting for all new clients
FREE! Written estimate with any consultation
FREE! Google account set up assistance with analytics
FREE! Google Business Maps page setup assistance
FREE! Website link to all our great clients on our Clients List
See Our Reviews
Have Website Questions?
"*" indicates required fields