WordPress Website Designer Seattle
We specialize in affordable custom mobile responsive WordPress website design solutions for small business developed right here in the Seattle area.
Do you need an easy way manage your website content for your small business or organization? We can design your business a custom mobile responsive website using the well-known website Content Management System (CMS) of WordPress.
A WordPress CMS solution allows you a back-end administration area to manage your front end website content easily, efficiently and with any number of users or contributors with multiple levels of editing capabilities.
One time cost with NO monthly maintenance fees!
Your completed mobile responsive WordPress website design will contain everything you will need to get started managing your own website content quickly and efficiently.
We will assist with assuring you get the very best in WordPress hosting, domain registrar and CMS installation that best fits your business needs. Custom WordPress web development services made easy at an affordable price!
Your Custom WordPress (CMS) Website Design Could Include:
– Pricing will vary based on your design and content needs; custom estimates are required.
- A customized WordPress website theme with your logo and custom colors
- All of our WordPress themes come with our default suite of security, backup, editing and SEO plugins installed – we also help with any needed plugin licenses
- Your team will have the ability to edit your website content and images with the built in text editor and image upload functions
- Enjoy intelligent text formatting and spell check built in
- Easy upgrades of software and plugins in admin area
- Workflow management between different users, draft posts and approval process by website admins with easy setup
- Access to thousands of WordPress plugins to expand and add to the capabilities of your website
- Security and backup plugins included with all websites
- Ecommerce capability with WooCommerce plugins if needed in your estimate
- Media manager for photos and graphics
- Up to 10 stock images included with your design if needed
- Menu management system for easy addition of pages and or blog posts
- WordPress training and theme resources also available
- Social media or third-party links provided by the client
- A fully executed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy on all core pages with custom Meta Tags – Included
- Step by step directions for your Google business maps page if desired
- Submission directly to Google with Google account setup
- Google Business account setup assistance with Google Analytics installed and Google Search Console set up for website submission.
- All with NO required monthly maintenance fees!
One time cost with NO monthly maintenance fees!
— Common Questions Many of our Clients Have —
The WordPress Content Management Systems (CMS) software is a robust web design tool commonly used to build out blogs, personal websites and small business websites – even ecommerce online stores. WordPress is a free to use online software so it can be an affordable website builder solution. It’s also widely supported with thousands of users and contributors worldwide so finding online support and help is as easy as a simple Google search.
Pricing out a WordPress web design project will vary based on your needs. It can be free if you build out the website yourself so that’s a great price, but will take you time and research if you’re not familiar with the system, themes and plugins. But the cost will really be based on your needs. It could be as little as $300 or up to $30,000 or more. So outline in detail what your needs are and what functions your website requires to best serve your business needs. Many WordPress web developers will work by the hour for fixes and the like but hourly fees can turn out to be a costly way to build a new website, so it’s best to get a project cost based on the needs you have.
Yes, it’s easy to set up an online store with WordPress using the WooCommerce plugin that is available free for download. There are also many themes specifically designed for WooCommerce to make building the look and feel easier for the basics of an online store. If your online store needs to be a bit more high-end and have advanced features or deals with advance product data fields you will want to hire a professional WooCommerce web developer to get things set up and tested properly. See our Online Shopping Cart page for more details and to request pricing.
Yes, for most people used to using common computer functions and creating word documents or Google Docs it can be fairly easy to build out pages, do edits and add photos. WordPress comes with all types of built in website themes and website builder plugins that are intuitive and easy to use with tons of online support articles and how-to websites. If you’re looking for in-depth customization of a theme or installing more complicated plugins like a shopping cart then you should look into hiring someone for that specific need.
Why You Need a WordPress Website For Your Business
– A custom WordPress website design will allow your business or organization to give ownership and security levels to different people with in your company. This will allow a number of content contributors to maintain the website while assigning levels of approval to certain people for easy tracking and accountability of posted content.
– Using a WordPress CMS system will allow you to standardize your content. Set certain styles, sizes, fonts, colors, etc. within a set of templates that allows your content to conform to the business standards set by the business owners.
– By having people enter content into a CMS they don’t necessarily need to know HTML to make web pages. They only need to know how to use a standard word editor tool that should be common place to any user. The editing tool is very similar to using a standard Word document or Google Docs.
– A good CMS gives your business capabilities beyond the basic website. By installing plugin tools like a shopping cart, calendar, blog or company directory your new CMS website can be the main tool your organization uses to accomplish daily tasks and clearly communicate with your customer.
* Website hosting, domain registrar, credit card processing fees, SSL secure certificates fees and any other order processing fees, software, plugins or licensing charges are not included in our pricing and are always the responsibility of the customer.
Our Pricing Snapshot
FREE! One hour consulting for all new clients
FREE! Written estimate with any consultation
FREE! Google account set up assistance with analytics
FREE! Google Business page with Google maps assistance
FREE! Website link to all our great clients on our Clients List