Catering & Restaurant Website Design
We specialize in catering and restaurant mobile responsive website design.
If you own or operate a small catering business, restaurant, food truck, brewery, grocery store or foodservice supplier business and you want people to
find your services, menus, products, and tasty treats on a new mobile responsive website, we can help with that.
One time cost - NO required monthly maintenance fees!
Contact Us for Your Free Estimate Today!
»When people, small businesses, big companies, and others look for a restaurant catering company
to cater their special
events, you know that they're usually very picky. Everything must be just right. A well-presented visually enticing mobile responsive website is vital to getting the event
coordinator, manager, or boss doing the research to contact your restaurant or catering company for a bid. That means the design of your food truck, catering company, or
restaurant website has to be clean and professional. Your website needs show off dramatic and enticing photos of your work, a complete list of your menus or food selections,
pricing, and a convenient way for that person to contact you.
The restaurant food service industry is hugely competitive – we can help you stay on top of the latest trends, provide full SEO and marketing and help maintain the website
all at an affordable price.
"Our Seattle restaurant Basil's Restaurant just finished the process of creating our new mobile website and could not have been happier with the service, follow
through and professionalism from All Seattle Web Design. Would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to develop a website for their company. The
cost was more than reasonable and the quality of work was beyond expectation."
All with NO required monthly maintenance fees!
- Basil's Restaurant, Lounge and Catering - Seattle WA.
Your New Catering, Brewery or Restaurant Website Could Include:
Pricing for our custom restaurant or catering website designs can start as low as $2,200.
- Catering event photo slide show
- Restaurant or brewery photo tours
- Catering services and information
- Maps and directions to your brewery, catering kitchen or restaurant
- A lead generation form
- An Open Table reservations system or online restaurant reservations form
- Restaurant brewery or grocery store hours and contact information
- Information about any extra fees or setup / rental charges for catering events
- Menus and beer lists in both text and PDF versions
- Customer testimonials
- Tips for planning that perfect wedding or corporate event with your catered food
- Service staff information that includes professional bios and photos
- Catering promotions or special coupon offers for your restaurant
- Photos and descriptions of your catering venues and event offerings
- Social media tools that can help spread the word about your unique restaurant or food truck
- List of recommended vendors for event related services
- A fully executed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy on all core pages with custom Meta Tags - Included.
- Google Business account setup assistance with Google Analytics installed and Google Search Console set up for website submission.
- NO required monthly maintenance fees!
"The website created was exactly what we needed it to be... easy to use, eye catching, and to the point. We were not looking for
"fancy" or "hyper-graphic", rather simple and user friendly. All Seattle Web Design understood exactly what we needed and was great to work with.
I look forward to working with these guys throughout the years. We priced many web designers before getting started. All Seattle Web Design was by
far the most reasonable and best value!"
- The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Company - Seattle WA.
— Common Questions Many of our Clients Have —
What information do I need to build my catering or restaurant website?
Your company logo will be the driving factor of the design and colors of your food service website design. Other items a website design company will request is your domain name
or URL website address. Also if you have or need website hosting – and logins for both of these. You will need some photos or at least stock photos and text content for the
basics around your company, menus and services offered. Also any third party links, social media or other information you want included. Lastly you should provide any marketing
efforts that will link to the website or sales tools such as online booking / ordering systems for your restaurant. We can help
with your website logo design if needed.
Should I go with a template or a custom designed website?
If you are just starting out and have no real budget many of the template based WYSIWYG editor systems on the market today are a great, affordable way to get started. If
you are looking to make a statement and have your website work for your business then a custom designed restaurant website is the way to go. A custom designed website will
give you full control over the logo / branding of the website, colors, fonts, also the targeting of the website, marketing and message. Plus you'll have more flexibility of
adding special features down the road that might be vital to growing your small catering or restaurant business.
What do I need to know before hiring a web designer for my food service business?
Some of the same things you would need to know before hiring a chef or wait staff person. Have they done a food service industry website before and review their samples. Do they
have referrals from these clients that you could contact and learn more about their experience with the web design company? Also you want to be sure of the web designer's fee
structure, how long it will take them and how much input you will have on the final design and function of your new website. What will the final product consist of? Do you own
all design elements created, do you have full login access to any of the functions of the website. Lastly, does the website come with all the search engine information and basic
marketing tools like analytics included or are those things extra.
How many pages should my website have for good SEO?
We recommend your website at least have 6-8 pages to start at a minimum. One page websites can look slick and have some advantages but content and
page names with proper topic headers will greatly increase your website's targeting ability. Start with Home, Contact, About, Service, etc. for the
basics then build on that to around 10-15 pages over time. You can add in more descriptive content pages and topics, like separate menu pages, company
history, and our local partners.
Why You Need a Website for Your Restaurant, Food Truck, Brewery, Grocery Store or Catering Business:
– Thousands of potential customers search the Internet daily for local food trucks, restaurants, breweries and catering companies. If you want to convert these prospects to
customers, a professional website design is essential. We can create the kind of complete website that can help your restaurant, brewery, food truck, catering kitchen, or small
specialty grocery store bring in and keep more customers.
– It's all about the food! Your prospective customer wants to see a comprehensive list of your menu selections, pricing information, and loads of great photos.
If the food doesn't look good or sound good, that potential customer will move right on to the next restaurant or catering website and will miss a wonderful
opportunity to experience your amazing food and impeccable services.
– Maximize your marketing budget. A website with a great Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy can be the most cost effective way of generating leads for your restaurant
or catering food truck every day. With every website we design, the number one priority is SEO. We can help set up your free Google account and our search engine marketing expertise
can help make sure that your catering website ranks well on Google and other search engines so you can reach the local clients you're targeting. We also help the owner set up a Google
Business listing with Google maps and business reviews.
– Email newsletters is an easy services to add and can be a huge help with your marketing efforts. Brief email updates, reminders of regular or annual events, and other messages
help you stay in touch with your client base and bring in repeat business. Email event marketing can also be a powerful tool if you provide demos or cooking classes.
– We have helped a number of Seattle area breweries, restaurants and caterers extend their local branding power by creating an exciting and informative mobile responsive website design.
Take a look at some samples of our restaurant, brewery, food truck and catering website designs below.
Contact Us Today!
Some Sample Catering, Restaurant and Brewery Websites: